Monday, April 13, 2015

LGBTQ

LGBTQ
I think the most important thing is to always use the right pronouns and to also let you client know that if you are of a different sexuality or gender of course you don’t know how they feel but that you do want to help. Some of the things in the video really bothered me there was one part where one of the therapists was talking about how homosexual have a different relationship and can’t understand marriage. :/  I’m gonna say that maybe because this video is clearly from the 90’s hopefully his views have changed. My heart was broken during the fake session when that man talked about how his parents always told him it was wrong, and how he felt because he wasn’t attracted to women and had crushes on men that he was sick in some way. I just wanted to hug him in and tell him everything was ok and there’s is nothing wrong with you that it’s our society that wrong.  

No comments:

Post a Comment